Dollar Bank FSB Assistant Branch Manager in Virginia Beach, Virginia
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals with a sincere appreciation for people and an empathetic communication style that can assume a leadership role, motivate and hold accountable the team members of a branch to achieve all Relationship Building, Operational Integrity and Customer Service goals. As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will work with the Branch Manager in building a motivated, customer service focused team where everyone contributes to the success of the branch. You will lead the team by example and challenge them to exceed their expectations. This is a Management position where the incumbent will participate in a six to nine month comprehensive retail banking training program.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Will consider commensurate experience.
• Retail Banking experience preferred.
• Managerial or Leadership experience is required.
• A minimum of one year of customer service experience, including demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and deliver outstanding customer service is required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Ability to travel as needed to training.
• Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks, and obtaining a unique identifier by the NMLS.
Principle Activities and Duties:
• Directly impacting the growth and retention of deposit and loan customers. Leading the branch in fostering a proactive approach to building customer relationships while always maintaining the highest level of professionalism, integrity and ethics.
• Providing quality customer service and placing an emphasis on increasing the proactive sales and service efforts of team members through individual coaching sessions and team meetings. It is important that the Assistant Branch Manager create an enthusiastic, energetic and positive work environment for the team to flourish.
• Upholding the operational integrity of the branch by assisting the team in all areas of branch operations and demonstrating sound decision making skills as it relates to risk, profitability and customer service.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Perform sedentary to light work (able to lift up to 20 pounds from floor to waist, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, grasp, or otherwise move objects). See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity; sit, stand, walk, crouch, reach, pull, push and other similar, repetitive tasks requiring physical activity. Able to operate standard office/computer equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines, computers, iPads, scanners, calculators, etc.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Address: 998 Independence Blvd
Employment Status: Full-time
Schedule Information: Monday - Thursday
8:45 AM - 5:30 PM
8:45 AM - 6:30 PM
8:45 AM - 12:30 PM
Benefits Information: Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollarbank.com/careers/trainingandbenefits.aspx .
EEO Statement: Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.