ITA International USCG C3CEN Course Design and Developer in Portsmouth, Virginia
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA currently recruiting for a Course Design and Developer for our Portsmouth, VA location
• Conduct comprehensive needs analysis and design and develop objectives, curricula, instructor guides, student workbooks, job aids, course outlines, Self-Paced e-Learnings (SPeLs), and other course material utilizing the HPT and ISD models and evaluate the effectiveness for all courses.
• Assist the US Coast Guard C3CEN on matters related to training system development, technology assessments, process definition, and process improvements.
• Develop process improvement plans necessary to achieve Coast Guard training objectives and submit recommendations.
• Analyze and recommend all appropriate training media, devices, courseware, curricula, delivery devices, and methods.
• Provide completed instructor guides, student workbooks, job aids, course outlines, and other course material for approval.
• Develop and analyze test and examination reliability and conduct validation studies and submit findings.
• Conduct statistical analysis of course results, course critiques, and follow-up evaluations, including Level 3 evaluations, as required, and submit findings.
• Utilize designated authoring software programs to design and develop various Self-paced e-Learning (SPeL) products, as assigned.
• On occasion may be required to gather information required in the development of an assigned project.
• Facilitate annual course reviews, updates, modifications, and instructor support as required by the assigned project.
• Facilitate C3CEN training related meetings within C3CEN and other Coast Guard units, government agencies, and vendors as required by the assigned project.
• Develop and present documentation and presentation materials for required meetings, conferences, and symposiums as required by the assigned project.
• Attend and actively participate in project planning, working groups, and Training Branch meetings as required by the assigned project.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in course material design and development or a MS/MA in relevant field (Adult Education or Human Performance Technology).
Must have experience and possess and maintain proficiency in the following:
• Instructional Systems Design (ISD) model.
• Human Performance Technology (HPT) model.
• Training needs analysis techniques, specifically the HPT Front End Analyses (FEA) model.
• E-Learning concepts and practices
• Coast Guard training standards.
• Microsoft Office Professional Suite.
One or more of the following skills/experience:
Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English in a clear, intelligible manner
Secret Clearance Required
External Company URL: http://www.ita-intl.com/
Fill Type: Proposal
Street: USCG C3CEN
Post End Date: 6/19/2018