Anthem PBM Pricing Strategy Anal Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4045 in Chesapeake, Virginia
Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. _ _ _PBM Pricing Strategy Anal Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4045_
ThePBM Pricing Strategy Anal Mgr (Pharmacy Trend and Cost of Care Analytics)is responsible for leading, coordinating, and consolidating various impact analyses for management reporting as it relates to Pharmacy cost of care, pharmacy trends, and formulating complete insights and recommendations based on analyses
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: * Implements new processes, process improvements, and best practices related to Medicare Part-D bid optimization, competitive intelligence, and CMS Plan-finder evaluations. * Collaborates with other departments as subject matter expert on Medicare Part-D pharmacy pricing. * Monitors Plan-finder to ensure Anthem’s submissions are competitive and optimized according to Anthem’s strategic goals, and take action to remedy if it is not. * Provide pharmacy trend/spend insights and diagnostics on specific drivers of trend. * Ability to create ad-hoc reporting to dive into trend nuances. * Provide analytical support and strategies for Pharmacy programs, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad-hoc reports as needed. * Produce comparative reports that detail performance relative to other markets. * Clearly and concisely present pharmacy program analytics both orally and in written format. * Supports multiple internal levels of management in the analysis and evaluation of initiatives, projects, and issues. * Tracks and prioritizes projects through coordination and negotiation with internal clients.
- Requires a BA/BS in Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 5 years’ experience with Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), pricing, data analysis; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred.
- Medicare experience is preferred.
- Intermediate level of Excel is required.
- Experience with SAS and/or SQL is required.
- Requires a candidate with pharmacy or healthcare industry experience
- Experience providing leadership in evaluating financial performance required.
- Actuarial background is a plus /Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Provider Network Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: PBM Pricing Strategy Anal Mgr (Pharmacy Trend & Cost of Care Analytics): any Anthem Location - PS4045
Requisition ID: PS4045